|Use||Military Cargo Car via Maglev rail lines|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere (Advanced)|
|Chassis Type (Size)||Rail (Medium)|
|Armament|| 2x LRM-15s |
Advance Fire Control
|Armor||Heavy Industrial Armor|
|Barrier Armor Rating (BAR)||BAR 10|
|Crew||3 (3 gunners)|
Its primary function is to transport foot infantry platoons. It can be refitted for other roles, listed under variants. Also the vehicle is designed to handle different types of turreted weapons beyond its normal standard load out.
Equipment and Capabilities
The all LevCar carries two Fifteen Tube Long Range Missile Launchers in its turret. The weapons are provided with six tons of ammunition. The weapons carried by variants are also guided by the car's Advanced Fire Control computer. There are several different configurations available: Some cars carry an Ultra AC/20, five SRM-6 launchers, a single Gauss Rifle, or even an Arrow IV launcher.
Various per variants.
All variants of the RMC-3050 have the following features - Armored, Tractor, Trailer chassis and control modifications. Four Searchlights (mounted Front, Sides, and Rear), the turret can handle up to 15 tons of non-energy weaponry, with maximum six ton ammunition capacity in the car itself.
Note not all variants have been given stats.
All Variants are introduced in 3050:
- Kallon Industries LevCar RMC-3050 (Cargo)
- This variant has a cargo of 188 tons standard.
- Kallon Industries LevCar RMC-3050 (Passenger)
- This variant has a cargo of 40 tons standard. Features 24 Steerage passenger quarters and 4 motorized infantry platoons.
- Kallon Industries LevCar RMC-3050 (Luxury)
- This variant has a cargo of 8 tons standard. Featuring 18 first-class passenger quarters.
- Kallon Industries LevCar RMC-3050 (Command)
- This variant has a Crew of ten, with 42 tons of cargo. Featuring 4 first-class passenger quarters, 7 crew quarters, communication equipment, and a fifty-ton light vehicle bay.
- Repair Variant
- This variant carries a mobile repair bay.
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 150, "RMC-3050 LevCar"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 146, "LevCar RMC-3050"
- online date for the RMC-3050 LevCar
- Unit List profile for the RMC-3050 LevCar (Cargo) variant
- Unit List profile for the RMC-3050 LevCar (Passenger) variant
- Unit List profile for the RMC-3050 LevCar (Luxury) variant
- Unit List profile for the RMC-3050 LevCar (Command) variant