|Use||Military Cargo Car via Maglev rail lines|
|Tech Base||Non-Tournment Legal|
|Chassis Type (Size)||Rail (Medium)|
|Armament||2 x LRM-15s, Advance Fire Control|
|Armor||143 BAR 10|
|Crew||8 (2 officers + 6 Gunners)|
Its primary function is to transport foot infantry platoons. It can be refitted for other roles, listed under variants. Also the vehicle is designed to handle different types of turreted weapons beyond its normal standard load out.
All variants of the LevCars can carry up to 200 tons, however this varies.
The all LevCar carries two Fifteen Tube Long Range Missile Launchers in its turret. The weapons are provided with six tons of ammunition. The weapons carried by variants are also guided by the car's Advanced Fire Control computer. There are several different configurations available: Some cars carry an Ultra AC/20, five SRM-6 launchers, a single Gauss Rifle, or even an Arrow IV launcher.
All LevCars are designed to with a bay for a foot infantry platoon.
Various per variants.
All variants of the RMC-3050 have the following features - Armored, Tractor, Trailer chassis and control modifications. Four Searchlights (mounted Front, Sides, and Rear), the turret can handle up to 15 tons of non-energy weaponry, with maximum six ton ammunition capacity in the car itself.
Note not all variants have been given stats.
- Cargo Variant - 188 tons standard
- Passenger/Infantry Variant - 40 standard. Features 24 Steerage passenger quarters and 4 motorized infantry platoons
- Luxury Passenger Variant - 8 tons standard. Featuring 18 first-class passenger quarters.
- Command Variant - Crew of ten, with 42 tons of cargo. Featuring 4 first-class passenger quarters, 7 crew quarters, communication equipment, and a fifty-ton light vehicle bay.
- Services Variant - Carries a MASH surgical theater and Field Kitchen.
- Repair Variant - Carries mobile repair bay.
 See Also
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, pp. 150-151, "Vehicle Profile"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 146