- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
The future Santin West obtained the rank of Star Captain in his first Trial of Position, his relatively short stature by Elemental standards proving not to be a handicap against a much taller opponent, setting the trend for his successful trials for the West Bloodname and rank of Star Colonel. During the Clan Invasion Santin West fought in numerous battles including The Battle of Luthien and Tukayyid, but came to fame amongst his Clan for his combat against the Northwind Highlanders as they masqueraded as a Clan Smoke Jaguar unit and destruction of the Jaguar's Tau Galaxy.
West was elected Khan after both Nova Cat khans were slain during the Great Refusal, in which the Nova Cats sided with the new Star League and fought against the Ice Hellions. An Elemental, Khan West is credited with increasing the use of Battle Armored Infantry within the Nova Cat touman.
During Operation SCOUR West was appointed as the second in command of the Free Worlds League front of the operation, under Alys Rousset-Marik. West also acted as the field commander of Group III on the front, Group III being composed of the Nova Cat Alpha Galaxy, the Com Guard 4th Army and the 20th Marik Militia. When Group II found itself in trouble on Wasat due to the unexpectedly intricate and robust level of defenses present, West led Group III onto Wasat to combine forces with Group II in an assault that turned the tide of the campaign and saw Wasat liberated by early March 3077.
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 19 - "Nova Cat Key Personalities"
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 44, "Wasat Falls?"