|Shillelagh Missile Tank|
|Manufacturer||Buda Imperial Vehicles|
|Communications System||Sipher CommSys 2|
|Targeting Tracking System||Rat's Eyes|
The Shillelagh Missile Tank is an early thirty-second century Combat Vehicle which was first produced for Draconis Combine. Originally designed & prototyped during the 2nd Succession War, the vehicle suffered from instability and other problems that proved to be unworkable at the time. Shortly after the Second Combine-Dominion War, the DCMS was need of an inexpensive replacement vehicle for its militia forces. For this reason, engineers at Buda Imperial Vehicles revived the Shillelagh. Redesigned with inexpensive thirty-second century technology, the tank entered production as part of the Combine's efforts to rebuild its frontline forces by swapping more effective combat vehicles designs taken from the militias and replacing them vehicles like the Shillelagh. Despite it being redesigned, the vehicle still is haunted by lingering design flaws.
Weapons and Equipment
The heart of the Shillelagh is a 200-rated Nissan Fuel Cell Engine, giving it an inexpensive but reason power and top flank speed. The 40 ton vehicle is protected by 8 tons of StarSlab/2 standard armor with slightly focused more in its turret and front.
Its main offensive batteries consists of three Shigunga 5-Tube Multi-Missile Launchers which are mounted in the turret. These launchers draw from 4 1-ton ammo bins found in center of the vehicle along side with vehicle. Shillelagh's only other weapons are pair of Sperry Browning Light Machine Guns which are mounted in the tank's front.
- Shillelagh Missile Tank (Original)
- The original version and top-heavy version did not succeed into getting from the prototype stages of its development. This lightly armored ICE powered version Shillelagh was armed with a single 15-tubed Long-Range Missile Launcher with 2 tons of ammunition. While its anti-infantry weaponry consisted of single Machine Gun. BV(2.0)=584
- MUL online date for the Shillelagh
- Technical Readout: 3145 Draconis Combine, p. 17 Shillelagh - BV2
- Record Sheets: 3145 Unabridged, p. 123
- Technical Readout: 3145 Draconis Combine, p. 17 Shillelagh - Background
- Technical Readout: 3145 Draconis Combine, p. 16-17, 68 Shillelagh - Stats
- Technical Readout: 3145 Draconis Combine, pp. 16,69 Shillelagh - Variants
- Record Sheets: 3145 Unabridged, p. 124
- Technical Readout: 3145 Draconis Combine, p. 16 Shillelagh - Design Quirks