- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Shun Transport VTOL|
|Armor||Hellespont Lite Stealth|
|Engine||GM 95 XL Fusion|
|Communications System||Endicott Type 11 Maser with Guardian ECM Suite|
|Targeting Tracking System||Dwyerson Mark XX with TAG and Targeting Computer|
Designed expressly for the purpose of transporting battle armor, the Shun Transport VTOL was an excellent transport vehicle that could ignore most terrain and insert up to three squads of battle armor infantry deep into enemy territory, protected by its advanced stealth systems.
The Shun was protected by six tons of Stealth Armor and powered by a GM extra-light fusion engine that allowed it to travel at speeds approaching one hundred and twenty kilometers per hour. The Shun also incorporated both a TAG system and an advanced Targeting Computer.
Weapons and Equipment
Due to its battlefield mission the Shun carried only two Mydron Mini Magshot Gauss Rifles as offensive weapons, mounted into the front of the Shun alongside the TAG system and supplied from a single ton of ammunition stored in the body of the vehicle.
- Technical Readout: 3145 Capellan Confederation, p. 12-13, "Shun Transport VTOL"
- MUL online entry for the Shun
- Record Sheets: 3145 Unabridged, p. 75