|Manufacturer||Master's Wings Aerospace|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Frame||Spectral Series ST1F|
|Power Plant||Perdition 340 Extralight|
Primary (Invictus) Configuration
|Communications System||Master's Voice Cel-Beta|
|Tracking & Targeting System||Master's Sight 2-Psi|
|Heat Sinks||13 Double Heat Sinks|
Precentor Vapula's first foray into AeroSpace Fighter technology, the Striga is based in part on the knowledge gained by the Blakist's work on the FWLM's Shiva OmniFighter, but takes it in entirely different areas with an ultra-compact cockpit and multi-directional thrusters that only the elite cyber-enhanced Manei Domini can hope to take full advantage of. The multi-positional thrusters and collapsible wing structures also lend the Spectral's their hallmark, almost halving the fighter's profile to the point it resembles a shuttle or Escape Pod in vacuum.
Using a massive 340 XL Engine and eighteen tons of Devine Shield-D Ferro-Aluminum armor, the Striga is fast and formidably protected, while mounting thirteen fixed Double Heat Sinks and still leaving 43.5 tons available in pod space.
The primary Invictus configuration mounts impressive forward firing weaponry with a nose mounted Gauss Rifle supported by a Heavy PPC under each wing. Twin ER Medium Lasers mounted in the nose and aft provide back up support once the two tons of Gauss reloads are expended. Two additional double heat sinks attempt to combat the high waste heat of a large energy weapon loadout, with CASE added in case of a Gauss Rifle rupture.
 Alternate Configurations
- Alt. Config. A (Dominus) - The Dominus configuration offers impressive firepower in the form of a Rotary AC/5 and Streak SRM-4 in each wing. The Dominus' CASE protected ammo bays carry six tons of autocannon reloads and one ton of Streak missiles, with a single nose mounted Heavy PPC to defend itself as it withdraws to re-arm. BV (2.0) = 2,538, 2,535
- Alt. Config. B (Infernus) - A laser-boat, the Infernus configuration mounts a Medium VSP Laser and twin Large VSP Lasers in its nose, supported by ER Large Laser slug under each wing. To deter pursuit, two Medium Pulse Lasers and a single ER Small Laser are mounted aft. Seven additional double heat sinks strain to keep all the lasers firing. BV (2.0) = 1,871
- Alt. Config. C (Comminus) - A short range variant, the Comminus mounts four ER Medium Lasers in its nose, supported by three Streak SRM-6 launchers fitted under each wing, an additional two ER medium lasers fixed aft. An additional six double heat sinks attempt to keep the heat of this variant under control to prevent two tons of CASE protected Streak missile reloads from cooking off. BV (2.0) = 2,201
- Alt. Config. D (Luminos) - A balanced short/long range energy weapon variant, the Luminos mounts three ER PPCs, one in the nose and each wing respectively, supported by four ER Medium lasers, two in the nose and two aft, and single rear facing ER Small Laser. An additional eleven double heat sinks strain to control all the waste heat, while a Targeting Computer makes each shot count. BV (2.0) = 2,388, 2,443
- Alt. Config. E (Eminus) - A mixed long/short ranged variant, the Eminus mounts two ER Medium Lasers under each wing in support of a trio of CASE protected Light Gauss Rifles supplied with three tons of reloads fitted in the nose. BV (2.0) = 2,055
Word Striga resembles Strzyga in Polish. There are few versions on what Strzyga is. One says that it's humanoid monster brought to life with magic (known from The Witcher series), another says about human child with two rows of teeth, two hearts and two souls, born as a child with teeth. These were suppose to feed with human blood, so such newborns were banished from Slavic villages.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Technical Readout: 3075, pp. 102-103, "Striga Profile"
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 209
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 210
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 211
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 212
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 213
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 214