- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
|X:Y Coordinates||244.83 : 946.49[e]|
Suda Bay is a fleet base at the Nadir jump point of a type F21a star in the Deep Periphery near Ctesiphon and Trelleborg. Ships recharging in the system take 173 hours to recharge. During Operation REVIVAL, Suda Bay was operated by Clan Smoke Jaguar.
Forces from Clan Star Adder destroyed the Sovetskii Soyuz-class heavy cruiser CCS Damascus in the Suda Bay system in 3086, having decided that it needed to be destroyed to protect the purity of the Homeworld Clans from Inner Sphere taint.
- Explorer Corps, p. 55, "Known Smoke Jaguar Facilities"
- The Wars of Reaving Supplemental, p. 11, "Political Realities"
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 32