- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
|X:Y Coordinates||-71.71 : 985.31[e]|
The Attenbrooks system has a class G1III primary, leading to a recharge time of 182 hours. It was the site of an trading post and fleet base located in orbit around a planetary body 10 days (at 1g acceleration/deceleration) from the jump point.
During Operation REVIVAL, the fleet base and orbital trading post in the Attenbrooks system were operated by Clan Diamond Shark. By 3072 activity had reduced significantly at Attenbrooks, with the system becoming little more than a recharge and cargo way station operated by the Diamond Shark merchant caste. The Diamond Sharks lost contact with Attenbrooks and two other Deep Periphery facilities, a similar facility in the Ctesiphon system and the small colony at Suda Bay, all in the space of a ten-day period in 3072.
The only information the Diamond Sharks had over the sudden silence came from a trade convoy, which had been ordered to return to the Inner Sphere following a loss of contact with the Diamond Shark enclaves on Vinton in the Clan Homeworlds. The trade convoy only managed to send a relatively brief communication before being lost, but it reported contact with a small armed fleet in the Ctesiphon system including a modified Davion-class destroyer (which had identified itself as the Nikolai Tesla) before suffering a crippling fighter strike and exploding. The Nikolai Tesla was operated by either the Bandit Caste or the faction known as the Society and was likely responsible for the silence from all three systems.
- CO: Star Commodore Leon Faulk
There are no systems within 60 light years of Attenbrooks. The four closest systems to Attenbrooks are:
| Closest systems to Attenbrooks (distance in light years)|
Closest systems first:
|Transfer Station P9||67.5||Transfer Station P3||108.3||Trelleborg||192.4||Harris||196.2|
- Explorer Corps, p. 55, "Known Diamond Shark Facilities"
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 32
- Wars of Reaving, p. 97, "Dark Periphery"