- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
|X:Y Coordinates||-299.33 : 694.31[e]|
|Recharge time||181 hours|
The Wark system is a Deep Periphery system that Clan Steel Viper maintained a surface garrison on as a part of the long route connecting the Clan Homeworlds with the Inner Sphere during the Clan Invasion era.
Located relatively close to the Deep Periphery systems known as Cambridge and Trinity, the Wark system primary is a type G0V star. The Clan garrison in the system was a surface garrison located 10.5 days from the system jump point.
Although the Wark system was known to be garrisoned by forces from Clan Steel Viper during Operation REVIVAL through to at least the mid-3050s, it is unclear which Clan(s) established the garrison or when the system was first garrisoned.
The Inner Sphere was aware By 3095 that Wark had been abandoned. In 3083 a Clan Diamond Shark Watch mission that visited several Operation REVIVAL waypoints discovered that elements of the Skjolden and Torvald sælgeflådes of the Jàrnfòlk were conducting salvage operations on Wark as well as in the Bazaar system. The Diamond Sharks retrieved the salvage, which was quickly surrendered by the Jàrnfòlk, and the assumption was that the Jàrnfòlk had also conducted salvage operations on the other outposts at Gwithian, Kinbrace and Trinity.
| Closets systems to Wark (distance in light years)|
Closest systems first:
|Cambridge Perimeter Defense Station||54.0||Trinity||83.6|
- Explorer Corps, p. 52, "Known Jade Falcon Facilities"
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 63, "Under New Management: The Jàrnfòlk"
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 32