|X:Y Coordinates||-153.29 : 570.18[e]|
|Recharge time||173 hours|
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
| Jump point
|Moons||2 (Apollo, Hermes)|
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Equatorial temperature||22°C (Cool-Temperate)|
|Highest native life||Bacteria|
|Ruler||Queen Moira Richleau|
- 2571 - No record 
- 2596 - No record 
- 2750 - Rim Worlds Republic 
- 2764 - Rim Worlds Republic 
- 2765 - Rim Worlds Republic 
- 2767 - Rim Worlds Republic 
- 2822 - Independent world 
- 3025 - No record 
- 3040 - No record 
- 3050 - No record 
- 3052 - No record 
- 3054 - No record 
- 3057 - No record 
- 3059 - No record 
- 3063 - No record 
- 3067 - No record 
- 3075 - No record 
- 3079 - No record 
- 3081 - No record 
- 3085 - Chainelane Isles 
- 3130 - No record 
- 3135 - Chainelane Isles 
- 3145 - Chainelane Isles 
Ingvolstand was a part of the Apollo Province of the Rim Worlds Republic and is located near Fredotto and Vannes. Considered to be the oldest inhabited system in the modern Chainelane Isles, during its time as a member of the Rim Worlds Republic Ingvolstand was a heavily industrialised world possessed massive manufacturing complexes. After the Amaris Civil War ended, the system was abandoned by the SLDF, with decades passing before any other stellar power contacted the system. As the many millions of tonnes of raw materials and prefabricated parts from other Rim Worlds systems that fuelled Ingvolstand's industries stopped arriving, the factories shut down. Soon, there were only a few plants kept operational by cannibalizing parts from other plants, and they were only able to produce light armor and personal weapons.
Eventually the planet broke down into a series of small city-states based around the factories that continually fought one another. The few operating factories soon became the most densely-inhabited parts of the planet as the bulk of the population moved inside their walls while various dictators and warlords struggled to establish control over varying degrees of territory from islands up to the entire planet. The working factories became the planetary epicenters of both power and prestige as the planet degenerated into a small number of armed camps, slowly headed towards mutual extinction.
A major shift in local politics and life began in 2802 when the Hell's Queens pirate band arrived on the world. The Queens were the remains of a pirate band that had been operating along the Draconis Combine border throughout the twenty-eighth century, terrorizing systems until they recovered an old stellar archive on Gravenhage that prompted the band's remnants to prospect for lostech amidst the former worlds of the Republic. Rather than lostech, the Hell's Queens discovered Ingvolstand, a planet whose population was steadily heading towards the point where it would render itself extinct. The leader of the pirates, Francesca "Dirty" Borthollo, recognised an opportunity in the making and used a combination of an enticing carrot - the technology still possessed by the pirates, including their three functional JumpShips and associated DropShips - and a swiftly-imposed stick - the public and ruthless destruction of those who opposed her - Borthollo swiftly united the disparate factions on Ingvolstand under herself.
Having established control over the planet, the Hell's Queens quickly established a matriarchal society on the world, based on the successful leadership regime used within the Queens. The newly-founded Helena Collective retained the various established sectors on Ingvolstand but appointed members of the Hell's Queens as overseers while restructuring the planetary government into a number of tiers headed up by women, relegating the male members of the population to posts and roles that required either manual or technical labor - through force and indentured servitude as needed. This new society was adhered to rigidly, and as time passed Ingvolstand rebounded, establishing itself again amongst the local inhabited star systems.
In the 2800s the Helena Collective struck a strong trade agreement with the Rondane Syndicate that created a strong flow of exports, sufficient to allow the Collective to bring two heavy tank factories back online after more than a century of disuse. The output from the two factories was hardly prodigious - perhaps half a dozen vehicles per year, per factory - but that was sufficient to give the Collective substantial trading clout. The Collective subsequently used their new revenue and exports to establish deals for exotics from Paran and mercenaries from Fredotto before branching further outwards, acquiring neutral territory on Rondane which was used to conduct business with the smaller bands of smugglers and pirates that dwell in the Chain Cluster. The Collective also established "selection ceremonies" on Paran and Vannes - viewed by many as simply being controlled orgies for Helenist women coming of age - but also establishing strong communication ties with other factions and the creation of a subtle power bloc on both planets.
By the late thirty-first century Ingvolstand had grown from teetering on the abyss to propelling the Helena Collective into the top-tier of powers within the Isles; considered the most frustrating of the power groups to deal with by Clan Diamond Shark, the Collective traders were extremely sharp in their dealings and constantly pushing for more - leading Diamond Shark merchant factor Lorenzo to indicate that he felt the Diamond Sharks had barely come out ahead in a number of dealings. In one notable encounter the Collective successfully acquired a Star of Piranha 'Mechs from the Diamond Sharks, and outcome with poor consequences for former merchant warrior Klaus.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 36, "Ingvolstand"
- Handbook: Major Periphery States, p. 18, "Rim Worlds Republic after Age of War -  Map"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 158, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: Major Periphery States, p. 25, "Rim Worlds Republic at the Fall of the Star League -  Map"
- Era Report: 2750, p. 36, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. vii, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 10, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Report 2765: Periphery, p. 38, "Rim Worlds Army Deployment Map - "
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 104, "Rim Worlds Republic -  Map"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, pp. 122-123, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- The Periphery (sourcebook), p. vii, "Map of the Periphery"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 133, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Era Report: 3052, p. 11, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Era Report: 3052, p. 23, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Objective Raids, p. 46, "Map of Periphery States"
- Era Report: 3062, p. 11, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- The Periphery, 2nd Edition, p. 115, "Greater Valkyrate, Oberon Confederation & Elysian Fields"
- Era Report: 3062, p. 29, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 43, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 65, "Inner Sphere  Map"
- Field Report: Periphery, p. 24, "Last Known Deep Periphery"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 63, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. vi, "Inner Sphere - October 3085"
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Era Report: 3145, p. 10, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Era Report: 3145, p. 38, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Field Manual: 3145, p. VI, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Era Report: 2750
- Era Report: 3052
- Era Report: 3062
- Era Report: 3145
- Field Manual: 3085
- Field Manual: 3145
- Field Manual: SLDF
- Field Report 2765: Periphery
- Field Report: Periphery
- Handbook: Major Periphery States
- Historical: Reunification War
- Historical: War of 3039
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Objective Raids
- The Periphery (sourcebook)
- The Periphery, 2nd Edition