233rd Battle (Clan Steel Viper)
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
|233rd Battle Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|Nickname||The Hunting Vipers|
|Parent Formation||Beta Galaxy|
The 233rd Battle Cluster appears to have been part of the invasion force but was not employed in combat in the Inner Sphere. It was not posted in the Occupation Zone after the Battle of Tukayyid. It was likely stationed in the Deep Periphery as it was assigned to patrolling the Exodus Road as of 3061. However, by 3067 the cluster had moved to Marshall.
The final fate of the 233rd Battle Cluster is not known, but they would not have survived the destruction of Beta Galaxy or that of Clan Steel Viper in 3075.
The Cluster was known to fight with ferocity and was very experienced in small scale warfare and countering raids.
233rd Battle Cluster - Veteran/Reliable 
233rd Battle Cluster - Elite/Reliable 
- 95% full strength and fully equipped with OmnMechs
- Objective Raids, p. 30
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 144, "233rd Battle Cluster Profile"
- Field Manual: Update, p. 80
- The Wars of Reaving, p.149-150