- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
Custom Variants section.
Since there is a custom variant of the Stalker coming soon (as soon as Historical Turning Points: Misery's moratorium expires) I've added a Custom Variants section to the page.--Mbear 18:45, 7 September 2010 (UTC)
I recieved a notice on the forums that the STK-4P variant's BV is incorrect. They said that it should be 1500 or higher and that just removing an LRM pack wouldn't take that much away. I checked the MUL and it had a similar, lower BV like ours, so I don't know whether the current entry is correct. Could someone check this? -BobTheZombie (talk) 17:24, 29 April 2015 (PDT)
- HeavyMetal Pro lists the BV2 as 1417. The 'Mech is also missing the four medium lasers (the text in the article says that the 'Mech's weight is reduced by ten tons, so that would make sense). GOLFisNOTaSPORT (talk) 14:38, 30 April 2015 (PDT)
- If in any doubt, refer the person on the forum who's raised it to the MUL team on the Catalyst forum. There's an errata thread where they can post their calculations and ask the MUL team to confirm that the MUL detail is correct. We're just quoting figures from official sources, so we can't really do anything to resolve any errors or inconsistencies if it's anything other than one of the editors here getting the number wrong when quoting a source. BrokenMnemonic (talk) 23:42, 30 April 2015 (PDT)