- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Telfar BattleMechs is a defense contractor that operates in the Draconis Combine. Their company headquarters is in Gilhooly's Bar, a city on Midway located in an inversion zone. This inversion zone causes the weather around the plant to vary from beautiful and clear to harsh and stormy on a nearly hourly basis.
During the Jihad half of Telfar's plants were destroyed and half their employees were killed. In 3079 they had restored enough of their factory to reach 60% of their pre-Jihad production capability. Repairs continued to be made to the plant after the Jihad, and it was anticipated that the damaged factory would be back to operating at full capacity by the end of 3082.
After the Jihad ended the Midway facility was mothballed as part of the military drawdowns, only keeping limited production of spare parts. After the 3132 collapse of the HPG network the facility was reactivated and brought up to full production capacity.
Telfar BattleMechs has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Midway:|
|LNX-9C Lynx||Medium BattleMech|
|LNX-9Q Lynx||Medium BattleMech|
|MTR-5K Maelstrom||Heavy BattleMech|
|MTR-5R2 Maelstrom||Heavy BattleMech|
|Norse TRA34 Heavy||Maelstrom|
|Fusion Engine - XL|
|Ford 375 XL||Maelstrom|
|Armor - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Kallon Royalstar Heavy||Maelstrom & Lynx|
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 27
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 4
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 89, "New Samarkand Military District"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 50, "Industrial Strength"
- Technical Readout: 3058 Upgrade, p. 212, "Produced Lynx Mech Components"
- Technical Readout: 3058 Upgrade, p. 148, "Produced Maelstrom Mech Components"