- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|The Regulators: Victory in Loss|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|CO||Colonel Dragan Lukovich|
Colonel Dragan Lukovich created this command after he left the St. Ives military.
When the unit reached battalion size they took a garrison contract and expanded further through the integration of smaller commands and unit they were approximately the size of a regiment. This garrison contract ended in 3067.
The command was on Kansu in 3069 when a Word of Blake force, the (17th Division) landed on the planet. The Blakists gave the mercenaries the typical two choices: Join them or die. Choosing to fight the Blakists, the unit fought with the planetary militia successfully against the invaders until the Blakists deployed weapons of mass destruction. This resulted in the whole planet being burned because of the high methane content in the atmosphere.
The commander of the unit, Colonel Dragan Lukovich, was a seasoned veteran and selected only experienced soldiers for his command.
They prefer to open fire at opposing forces from long range before closing for the final blow with the support of two vehicle companies.
- The Regulators (1 Regiment/Regular/Questionable)
- Stealer’s Wheel(1 Battalion/Regular/Questionable)
- CO: Major Gary Roberts
- Two companies heavy/medium vehicles supported by a company of infantry (Manic Street Preachers)
- Mercenaries Supplemental, p. 58
- Mercenaries Supplemental Update, p. 13
- Jihad Secrets p.96