Tsunami Heavy Gauss Rifle
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
- This article is about the infantry support weapon. For the Battle Armor weapon, see Tsunami Heavy Gauss Rifle (Battle Armor).
|Tsunami Heavy Gauss Rifle|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Year Availability||3056 (DC)|
|Mass Per Reload||4.5kg (5)|
|Ammo BV (2.0)||-|
The Tsunami Heavy Gauss Rifle is a Draconis Combine semi-mobile gauss rifle which was produced in secrecy and first used in a raid against Clan Nova Cat forces on Tarnby, where it proved itself powerful enough to quickly and efficiently kill Elementals. While similar to the Grand Mauler Gauss Cannon, the Tsunami is less bulky and has a longer range but requires more power to operate.
With its introduction to the Inner Sphere following the Clan Invasion, the Tsunami has been adapted for use as a Battle Armor weapon, and conversely works equally well taking down enemy battle armor suits.
- Item:Tsunami Heavy Gauss Rifle
- Equipment Rating: E/X-X-D/E
- Armor Piercing/Base Damage: 6B/6
- Range: 45/135/400/1070 meters
- Shots: 5; 8 Power Points per Shot
- Cost/Reload: 5500/5*
- Affiliation: DC
- Mass/Reload: 12.4kg/4.5kg*
- Notes: Encumbering
- TechManual, p. 300
- TechManual, p. 319
- Lostech, p. 42
- TechManual, p. 255
- A Time of War, p. 274