- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
The Valhalla Glory was a Overlord-class DropShip in service to the Word of Blake as of 3071. It was modified, capable of carrying not only BattleMechs but battle armor and at least one Karnov VTOL.
In 3071 the Valhalla Glory brought elements of the Word of Blake's Protectorate Militia and Manei Domini Precentor Gazael and his team from Wei to the 124563-A system on the JumpShip Pure Word, where the Valhalla's Glory, together with the Mule-class DropShip Light's Beauty, transferred to the JumpShip Toyama's Strength that brought them to a pirate jump point in the Phact system for a rescue operation of beleaguered HPG personnell and the liquidation of a rogue Precentor.