- Unit Categories
- Other Items of Note
- 26 March 2018: MediaWiki 1.30.0 upgrade (Nicjansma)
- The software that runs BattleTechWiki, MediaWiki, has been upgraded to version 1.30.0. This upgrade fixes a couple known issues on the site (such as category pages not updating on saves). If you encounter any issues with the site, please let me know immediately.
- 19 March 2018: CGL refreshes Coming Releases page (Revanche)
- Catalyst Game Labs announced the updating and refreshing of the Coming Releases page today, out to Third Quarter 2018.
- 06 January 2017: 2017 Founder's Awards (Nicjansma)
- The BattleTechWiki Founders Awards give recognition to all of the amazing community members and their contributions over the last year. Please cast your vote for your the community members you think made the biggest impact for the 2017 Founders Awards.
- 19 May 2018 (Revanche)
- Admins: The Admin Pages shortcuts (in the Sidebar) will be helpful in fighting the spambots. The filters are working, blocking (or only tagging) numerous edits. See the Abuse Log for triggered edits; they appear to be blocking a considerable number of new pages. I'm working on the prevention of new User pages. For a few days, I will be monitoring/notating words and URLs that are getting thru or being blocked, indicating new targets. Also note: I'm not certain the Merge & Delete function is blocking IPs, so please block the registered and individual IPs directly.
- 18 May 2018 (Revanche)
- With the refresh of the awards images underway, a new Edit Count award--to commemorate Sarna's own Devlin Stone, Editor Doneve--has been released. Once you reach 91,296 edits, you may choose from one of two versions of the Doneve Device. The first version has his edit-weary bird icon, while the second has his callsign printed over the Edit Count ribbon in classic BattleTech font. Once Doneve returns, the required count will increase to continue to match his. Take the opportunity now to earn this award!
- 03 May 2018 (Frabby)
- Kudos to all contributors who are currently datamining the HBS BattleTech game and creating articles. However, a word of caution and a reminder: Please respect copyright, and refrain from simply copying & pasting text from the game. Unless you need to cite text verbatim, "fair use" does not apply. As is always pointed out below the edit box, by submitting an edit you declare "that you wrote [it] yourself, or copied it from a public domain or similar free resource."
Please add your comments to these 'hot' issues: