125th Light Horse Regiment
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|125th Light Horse Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||XVI Corps|
The 125th Light Horse Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In2754 a Regiment of Kuritan ronin made a combat drop on the spaceport of the capital of Paris. The 125th engaged the ronin in what later became known as the Battle of Palomino Bay. The fightning lasted for four hours in the city’s dockyards area. The ronin were wiped out but the 125th had suffered fifty percent losses in the action.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the XVI Corps, Second Army, to District 1 of the Federated Suns Military Region and then transferred to District 3 in 2765, a result of the New Vandenberg Uprising. The 125th was destroyed during the Hegemony Campaign.
|Commanding Officers of the 125th Light Horse Regiment|
As an SLDF Light Horse regiment the 125th would have been composed of light to medium vehicles backed up by at least two Recon companies composed of 'Mechs designed for information gathering in addition to any regular 'Mechs within the regiment.
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 50, "Second Army - Independent Regiments"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 50, "Independent Regiments"
- The Star League, p. 150, "Second"
- The Star League, p. 133, "Unit Composition"