Federated Suns Military Region
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Read more →
The Federated Suns Military Region was created by General Shandra Noruff-Cameron, the first Commanding General of the SLDF, to organize all SLDF forces that were located in the Federated Suns. It corresponded to the borders of the Federated Suns. The FSMR was then divided into three districts. District 1 was bordered by the Terran Hegemony and the 250 light year circle. The systems between the 250 light year circle and 500 light year circle were split evenly into Military Districts 2 and 3. Each military district was assigned its own Army, and these three Armies were organized as a part of Army Group Davion, with their overall headquarters located on Small World. The general in command of Army Group Davion also represented the SLDF in Federated Suns political matters. All SLDF naval assets in the Federated Suns Military Region were overseen by a Vice Admiral.
In 2764 the Second Army was assigned to District 1, with the Third and Fourth Army assigned to Districts 2 and 3, respectively. This gave Army Group Davion a total strength equivalent to 74 divisions.
- The Star League, p. 41
- The Star League, p. 139
- The Star League, p. 133, Army
- The Star League, p. 133, Army Group
- The Star League, p. 112
- The Star League, p. 152