15th Liao Lancers
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- Read more →
|Fifteenth Liao Lancers|
|Disbanded||Destroyed during the Second Succession War|
|Nickname||The Styk Lancers|
|Parent Command||Liao Lancers|
Star League Era
The Fifteenth Liao Lancers were raised as part of the Liao Lancers brigade. As was traditional with the Liao Lancers, approximately one third of their force consisted of citizens of their name world, in this case Styk. There is some evidence that suggests the Eleventh was formed after the repeal of Council Edict 2650, and was created by promoting a Home Guard unit from Styk to the Lancers brigade.
First Succession War
In late 2787 the Fifteenth deployed in support of the Tenth Tikonov Lancers for the invasion of Ronel, a former Terran Hegemony system that had been claimed by the Federated Suns. The Armed Forces of the Federated Suns defenders had been anticipating an attack by troops from the Draconis Combine, and when the Tenth and Fifteenth invaded the AFFS troops found themselves both outnumbered and unprepared for the hit, run and harass tactics used by the Lancers. Ronel had been conquered by November 2787.
|Commanding Officers of the 15th Liao Lancers|
Fifteenth Liao Lancers (Regiment/Green/Fanatical) 
- Note: At this point in time the unit was stationed on Styk.
Fifteenth "Liao Lancers (Regiment/Green/Fanatical)
- - In 2786 the Fifteenth were a medium-weight regiment, operating at full strength and stationed on Bex.
Fifteenth Liao Lancers (Regiment/Green/Fanatical)
- - By 2821 the Fifteenth had been reduced to just over a third of full strength and were stationed on New Stevens.
15th Liao Lancers (Regiment/Green/Fanatical) 
- Note: At this point in time the heavy-weight unit was stationed on New Stevens with an operational readiness of 79 percent.  The unit was destroyed during the war. 
- Field Report 2765: Capellan Confederation p. 12
- First Succession War, p. 45, "Neglected Front: Liao Takes Advantage"
- First Succession War, p. 136, "Capellan Confederation Armed Forces (CCAF)"
- ’’ Second Succession War’’, p. 96