168th BattleMech Division
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|168th BattleMech Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Nickname||The Czar Peter Division|
|Parent Formation||Star League Defense Force|
The 168th BattleMech Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the XI Corps, Sixteenth Army, to District 3 of the Draconis Combine Military Region but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery to take part in the Periphery Uprising by 2765.. The 168th survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
|Commanding Officers of the 168th BattleMech Division|
- 1681st Brigade 
- 1682nd Brigade
- 1683rd Brigade
- The Star League, p. 149, "Sixteenth"
- The Star League, p. 133
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 13