194th Mechanized Infantry Division
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Read more →
|194th Mechanized Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||III Corps|
The 194th Mechanized Infantry Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764 the 194th was a part of III Corps within the Eighth Army and was assigned to District 1 of the Free Worlds League Military Region. In response to the Periphery Uprising the 194th was transferred to District 2 of the LCMR by 2765. The 194th survived the Uprising and the Hegemony Campaign and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
|Commanding Officers of the 194th Mechanized Infantry Division|
The Mechanized Infantry Divisions of the Star League were used offensively to exploit gaps in the enemy front created by the BattleMech Divisions. They also bore the brunt of defensive actions.
The Division comprised two Brigades of Mechanized Infantry and a single BattleMech Brigade. Also attached was a Ground Aero Wing.
- The Star League, p. 141, "Eighth"
- The Star League, p. 133