203rd Division (ComStar)
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- Read more →
|203rd Division IV-xi|
|Unit Profile (as of 3052)|
|Nickname||Strong Messages (3050)|
|Parent Formation||3rd Army|
|Formed||Unknown (mid 3030's)|
Prior to the initial Clan Invasion the veteran-rated 203rd Division was known by the nickname of Strong Messages and assigned to the 3rd Army. Then a IV-xi based formation, the 203rd's headquarters world was Tawas in the Davion side of the Federated Commonwealth.
Along with the bulk of the relatively green Third Army, the Two-Hundred and Third Division joined the 11th Army in defending against Clan Jade Falcon during the Battle of Tukayyid, both armies taking heavy losses but ultimately able to force the Falcons to withdraw without successfully capturing and holding either of their target cities.    
Despite its valiant efforts against the Clans, Precentor Martial Anastasius Focht elected to disband rather than rebuild the heavily damaged Two-Hundred and Third Division, transferring its survivors to other units.
|Commanding Officers of the 203rd Division (ComStar)|
|Precentor IV||Dylan Babcock||3049|
203rd Division (Division/Veteran)
- Note: At this point in time the 203rd Division was stationed on Tawas.
- Unlike many of the divisions of the Third Army, the 203rd is not mentioned by name in any source on the Battle of Tukayyid, appearing in that Army in 20-Year Update but not included in its post-Tukayyid roster in ComStar, its fate being based on conjecture.
- 20-Year Update, p. 70 "3rd V-iota"
- Tukayyid, pp. 58-59, "Campaign: Clan Jade Falcon"
- ComStar, pp. 70-71 "Battle of Tukayyid"
- Wolf Clan, p. 50 "Days of Armageddon - Jade Falcon"
- Jade Falcon Sourcebook, pp. 30-32 "Battle of Tukayyid"
- 20-Year Update, p. 70