22nd BattleMech (Clan Hell's Horses)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
|22nd BattleMech Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3059)|
|Nickname||West Wall Cluster|
|Parent Formation||Epsilon Galaxy|
|Commanding Officers of the 22nd BattleMech Cluster|
|Star Colonel||Jessica Dudzinsky||3059|
The Cluster's lighter 'Mechs serve as fast strike units. The Cluster is also known for the use of artillery.
- CO: Star Colonel Jessica Dudzinsky
- The cluster includes more BattleMechs than the other Epsilon Galaxy Clusters.
The Cluster does not appear in the Clan Touman in 3067. It is reported that the Clan dismantled an entire Galaxy after the conclusion of the Ghost Bear feud. As all Galaxies are accounted for at this time, it is assumed the dismantling must refer to a Galaxy worth of troops, as many Galaxies are under strength at this point. The Twenty Second is presumed to have been lost during this dismantling.
- Field Manual Crusader Clans, p. 151
- Field Manual Crusader Clans, p. 69, "22nd BattleMech Cluster Profile"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 71
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 44