299th Royal BattleMech Division
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|299th Royal BattleMech Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Nickname||The Protector Division|
|Parent Formation||XLIV Corps|
The Division was unswervingly loyal to the Star League and traditionally used to garrison Luthien where although it had a good working relationship with the populace and the Kurita military was a constant reminder of Star League power to the Coordinator of the Draconis Combine.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the XLIV Corps, Sixteenth Army, to District 3 of the Draconis Combine Military Region but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery to take part in the Periphery Uprising by 2765. The 299th survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
|Commanding Officers of the 299th Royal BattleMech Division|
|Major General||Sylvie Sonoda||2764|
- 2991st Royal BattleMech Brigade 
- 2992nd Royal BattleMech Brigade
- 2993rd Royal Mechanized Infantry Brigade
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 195, "299th Royal BattleMech Division"
- The Star League, p. 149, "Sixteenth"
- The Star League, p. 133
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 13