2nd Sakhalin Regulars
|Second Sakhalin Regulars|
|Unit Profile (as of 2821)|
|Parent Formation||Sakhalin Regulars|
|Formed||First Succession War|
The Second Sakhalin Regulars were a Lyran Commonwealth Armed Forces regiment founded during the First Succession War. The second regiment in the Sakhalin Regulars to be mustered by the LCAF, the Second joined the First Sakhalin Regulars - formerly the 199th Light Horse Regiment, a Star League Defense Force regular unit recruited by the Commonwealth in 2782 - as the two active regiments of the Regulars, and managed to survive the War.
|Commanding Officers of the 2nd Sakhalin Regulars|
- Second Sakhalin Regulars (Green/Questionable)
- - At this point in time the Second was a light-weight regiment stationed on Sakhalin and were operating at less than two-thirds of full strength.
2nd Sakhalin Regulars (Regiment/Regular/Questionable) 
- Note: At this point in time the medium-weight unit was stationed on Sakhalin with an operational readiness of 79 percent. 
2nd Sakhalin Regulars (Regiment/Veteran/Questionable) 
- Note: At this point in time the medium-weight unit was stationed on Sakhalin with an operational readiness of 19 percent. 
- First Succession War, p. 139, "Lyran Commonwealth Armed Forces (LCAF)"
- First Succession War, p. 33, "Those Left Behind (Continued)"
- ’’ Second Succession War’’, p. 99