3rd Canopian Cuirassiers
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Third Canopian Cuirassiers|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Magistracy Royal Guards|
The gift of enough BattleMechs to equip more than a battalion of MechWarriors as a wedding gift from Duke Humphries of Andurien to Magestrix Centrella gave rise to the formation of the Third Canopian Cuirassiers in 3137.
The Third was deployed to garrison the world of Bethonolog; an agricultural world characterized by having large storehouses, Bethonolog was a common target for raids conducted by mercenary units under the employ of various former Free Worlds League worlds. The mercenary units were largely small operations, and the Third Cuirassiers swiftly earned a reputation for professionalism through the regular battles that occurred as a result of the raids; between the Third deploying to Bethonolog in 3140 and 3145 not a single League raid was successful.
|Commanding Officers of the 3rd Canopian Cuirassiers|
Third Canopian Cuirassiers (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Colonel Aron Langford
Second Cuirassiers Air Guard (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Major Odessa Isabell
Second Cuirassiers Armor Guard (Veteran/Questionable)
- CO: Colonel Taren Stinson
Second Cuirassiers Infantry Guard (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Colonel Ronalde Thayer
- - At this point the Third was operating at between seventy-five and ninety percent of full strength.
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 192, "Magistracy Royal Guards Brigade"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 200, "Magistracy Royal Guards"