503rd Mechanized Infantry (Draconis Combine)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
|503rd Mechanized Infantry Regiment|
|Nickname||A Better Tomorrow|
In early 3058 the unit launched an assault on the Draconis March world of Towne, the invading force led by the Black Dragon influenced Jeffrey Kusunoki failed to take the world due to the defensive actions of the mercenary 17th Recon Regiment.
The regiment and other rebel DCMS units were allowed to retreat off planet with much of their equipment but the Black Dragon units were stripped of all war materials.
|Commanding Officers of the 503rd Mechanized Infantry|
The 503rd Mechanized Infantry were of regimental strength and considered "combat-hardened DCMS Regulars".
- Hearts of Chaos, Chapter 21
- Black Dragon, p. 72