503rd Mechanized Infantry (Draconis Combine)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|503rd Mechanized Infantry Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 3058)|
|Nickname||A Better Tomorrow|
In early 3058 the unit launched an assault on the Draconis March world of Towne, the invading force led by the Black Dragon influenced Jeffrey Kusunoki failed to take the world due to the defensive actions of the mercenary 17th Recon Regiment.
The regiment and other rebel DCMS units were allowed to retreat off planet with much of their equipment but the Black Dragon units were stripped of all war materials.
|Commanding Officers of the 503rd Mechanized Infantry|
The 503rd Mechanized Infantry were of regimental strength and considered "combat-hardened DCMS Regulars".
- Hearts of Chaos, Chapter 21
- Black Dragon, p. 72