62nd Infantry Division
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|62nd Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Nickname||The Void Guards|
|Parent Formation||XXXVII Corps|
The Sixty-second Infantry Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was stationed on Carmacks, assigned as a part of the XXXVII Corps, Fourth Army, to District 3 of the Federated Suns Military Region, but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery by 2765, as part of the redeployment effort to fight the Periphery Uprising. The 62nd was destroyed during the Hegemony Campaign.
|Commanding Officers of the 62nd Infantry Division|
|Major General||Davin Jordan||2764|
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 252, "SLDF - Federated Suns Military Command Map"
- The Star League, p. 152, "Fourth"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 69, "62nd Infantry Division"
- The Star League, p. 133