- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Parents|| Radcliffe McNally (father)|
Elly Burton (mother)
Born outside marriage from mercenary Captain Elly Burton, from Burton's Brigade and Count Radcliffe McNally, he lost first his father to "Emperor" William Baranov's forces on Hall where the Count was trying to opose Baranov, and later in 3067 her mother, during the last day of fight against Baranov.
Though he could be considered the planetary legal ruler, in the chaos of the Jihad, Hall became part of the Word of Blake Protectorate, and after that part of the Republic of the Sphere, making any claims by Alexander Burton-McNally very complex. He might even have died when the Third Dismal Disinherited was destroyed by the WoB on Tabitha in 3069.
- Kings & Pawns, p. 15, "Elly Burton"
- Kings & Pawns scenario pg. 10
- Mercenaries Supplemental II pg. 4-5
- Embers of War, ch. 30