Alpha Naval Reserve (Clan Coyote)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Alpha Naval Reserve|
|Unit Profile (as of 3061)|
|Parent Formation||Clan Coyote Touman|
It appears likely the Alpha Naval Reserve were deployed to support Delta, Epsilon and Rho Galaxies in 3073 as both the Honor of Ages and the Windrunner were involved in the Coyote campaign to seize the Clan Diamond Shark holdings on Vinton in August of that year. The Honor of Ages survived the Diamond Shark SDS in the system, although the SDS would claim two other Coyote ships, but it was gutted by the defending Diamond Shark WarShip CDS Deal Breaker. The Honor of Ages was swiftly avenged by the CCS Blood of the Coyote. The Windrunner survived the battle at Vinton. 
|Commanding Officers of Alpha Naval Reserve|
Alpha Naval Reserve Star 
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 130-131
- Wars of Reaving, p. 165, "WarShips"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 46, "Naval Assets"