Capellan Confederation Military Region
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
The Capellan Confederation Military Region was created by General Shandra Noruff-Cameron, the first Commanding General of the SLDF, to organize all SLDF forces that were located in the Capellan Confederation. It corresponded to the borders of the Capellan Confederation. The CCMR was then divided into three districts. District 1 was bordered by the Terran Hegemony and the 250 light year circle. The systems between the 250 light year circle and 500 light year circle were split evenly into Military Districts 2 and 3. Each military district was assigned its own Army, and these three Armies were organized as a part of Army Group Liao, with their overall headquarters located on Epsilon Eridani. The General in command of Army Group Liao also represented the SLDF in Confederation political matters. All SLDF naval assets in the Capellan Confederation Military Region were overseen by a Vice Admiral.
In 2764 the Fifth Army was assigned to District 1, with the Sixth and Seventh Army assigned to Districts 2 and 3, respectively. This gave Army Group Liao a total strength equivalent to 50 divisions. The Sixth and Seventh would take part in the New Vandenberg Uprising, and the entire Army Group fought in the Hegemony Campaign during the Amaris Civil War.
- The Star League, p. 41
- The Star League, p. 139
- The Star League, p. 133, Army
- The Star League, p. 133, Army Group
- The Star League, p. 112
- The Star League, p. 154