Cloud Cobra (species)
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|(Naja Nebula Arcadianica)|
|Type||Genetically altered snake|
|Environment||Subtropical jungles, moderate climate|
|Average mass||20 kg|
|Average length||250 cm|
The cloud cobra is a descendant of the Terran cobra, genetically altered by the first colonists of Arcadia to help them limit the native wildlife on that world. These attempts were largely successful in the misty equatorial jungles of Arcadia. Then the colonists also attempted to introduce the cloud cobras to the temperate grasslands of their world. However, the native steel viper eliminated the cobra's nests within months. The cloud cobra is one of the most deadly poisonous snakes known to humankind.
- Classic BattleTech Companion, p. 135, "Creatures"