- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Talking BattleTech Fiction with Philip A. Lee
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Read more →
The Davarapala Accords was an internal Draconis Combine document signed in 2921.
The document was the result of the efforts to mend the rift between the Dragon and the ISF left after the Shadow War. Shinjiro was successful, although he had to make a number of concessions to the ISF.
When one of the "Dragon Renewals" more contentious points when Hohiro Kurita tried to make Japanese the sole and only accepted language in the Combine, with violations punishable by public whippings, the edict was met with such a massive wave of public protest that Hohiro was forced to sullenly cancel the edict in 2978. Not even the dread ISF was above the interference of Hohiro's "Dragon Renewals". Alarmed when the Coordinator announced his intention to review and repeal the Davarapala Accords, the ISF responded by burning a symbol of their power in his favorite garden. Instead of reacting with anger however, this amused him that they had the gall to do so and responded by letting the Accords continue.