- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- Read more →
First developed by Draconis Combine in 3058, the standard explosive pod simply strips out the homing components in exchange for a sizable shaped charge, giving Narc-equipped units more tactical flexibility as well as surprise opponents with unexpected firepower. Seeing the successes that DCMS had with the explosive pods, ComStar quickly ensured that they produced a version for their improved Narc launcher, the larger size of the iNarc pods giving it even more room for more explosive.
Explosive pods can be fired once per turn as a normal SRM attack, standard Narc explosive pods doing 4 points of damage, iNarc pods doing 6. For critical hits on an explosive pod ammo bin, each unfired explosive pod does damage equal to its type.
- Field Manual: Draconis Combine, pp. 157-158, "Narc Missile Beacon Explosive Pod"
- Field Manual: ComStar, pp. 150-151, "Explosive Pods"
- BattleTech Master Rules, p. 133, "Narc Explosive Pods"