- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|Garrot Superheavy Transport|
|Armor||Bulldog Lite Plate|
|Engine||Bulldog EcoBust 10 ICE|
|Communications System||O/P R Janxiir|
|Targeting Tracking System||O/P 100 Basic|
Produced by Bulldog Enterprises of Proserpina, the Garrot was a post-Jihad design, a militarised version of their SkyStar freighter. Lightly armored and able to carry over half of its weight in cargo, the Garrot was designed as a military cargo carrier for use in rear areas. After the invasion of the Republic of the Sphere, the design was acquired by many splinter factions and all of the Inner Sphere's Houses.
While primarily intended to support logistic operations, the Garrot could also be effective in so-called "near-combat" applications. These included ferrying of artillery to support ground troops' advance, infiltration of facilities disguised as its civilian counterpart, or even use as an improvised bomber. 
The Garrot formed the backbone of the Republic of the Sphere's aerial transport units.
Weapons and Equipment
The Garrot's design includes a pair of Bulldog Light Machine Guns mounted in a chin turret and 6.5 tons of armor. These provide a measure of protection, but the machine is by no means intended for the battlefield.
No variants of the Garrot are known to exist.
- Technical Readout: 3145 Mercenaries, p. 12-13, "Garrot Superheavy Transport"
- online date for the Garrot
- Record Sheets: 3145 Unabridged, p. 23