- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|First published||January 2004|
|Content||blind booster containing plastic miniatures (prepainted)|
|Era||Dark Age Era|
|Preceded by||MechWarrior: Liao Incursion Boosters|
|Followed by||MechWarrior: Falcon's Prey Boosters|
MechWarrior: Counterassault miniatures set is the fifth collection of plastic miniatures for use in the MechWarrior: Dark Age miniatures game. The set was retailed in blind booster packs.
This set included the Marauder II figure from the faction to be determined in a tournament play called "October Faction War".
MechWarrior: Counterassault introduced new technology to the best science-fiction miniatures game ever created. The set included 7 new infantry units, 9 new 'Mechs, and 10 new vehicles, including new transports and VTOLs.
From the back cover
MW:DA blind booster sets contained one random 'Mech, one random Vehicle and two infantry units.