Mótuö Chë Shang No. 2
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Talking BattleTech Fiction with Philip A. Lee
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Read more →
|Motuo Che Shang No. 2|
|Manufacturer||Mótuö Chë Shang|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Chassis Type (Size)||Wheeled (Small)|
|Top Speed||180 Kph|
|Fuel (Type/Range)||Petrochemical/421 km|
|Barrier Armor Rating (BAR)||BAR 2|
The Mótuö Chë Shang No. 2 is a exclusive built Monocycle from Sian. Manually assembled and with faultless quality, the Mótuö Chë Shang company since its inception in 2467, has excelled in providing excellent customer service. Each No.2 has been customized per the customer wishes. The company founder, Trun Shang, first received his contract for his monocycles from Chancellor's court in 2769. These vehicles are highly sought out by the nobility. Only two dozen No. 2s are produced per year by Mótuö Chë Shang. The vehicle design has changed little from its inception, with any design alterations occurring only after substantial consideration.
As of this writing, there is no canon record sheet for this vehicle.
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 22, "Mótuö Chë Shang No.2"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 8, "Mótuö Chë Shang No. 2"
- online date for the Mótuö Chë Shang No. 2