- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
Matthew Cross, common going by the handle "Stinger" online, began work on BattleTech related projects with the creation of a Vulture III and Thor II miniature for submission to Ironwind Metals. While the Vulture III was ultimately not used, the Thor II became his first produced miniature. From there, he went on to work with Ironwind on approximately 15-20 more models as of July 2019.
Matthew will be contributing to the new lance packs due in 2020.