- Community Outreach - Pajama Boy Talks About Making Fan-Made MechAssault Game, Wolves
- MechWarrior 5 Mod Editor Has Been Released
- Community Outreach - CJF Dolgfer Roshak And Lego BattleTech
- Fan-Made MechAssault Game, Wolves, Releases Demo
- All I Want For Christmas Is My Whitworth In MechWarrior 5
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
Melidron nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||-602.567 : -971.91[e]|
Melidron is located in the rimward region of the Deep Periphery, close to the Flying Bat Nebula and the Perses-Cepherus Cloud Complex. As with many systems located in the Deep Periphery, close is a relative term; the nearest known inhabited systems to Melidron are those containing the worlds of the Alexandrian Covenant, which is located more than 500 light years spinward from Melidron.
| Closest 20 systems (0 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
|Beehive Cluster||328.5||Midden||492.4||Pharos||511.0||Project Sagitarius Umbrella||516.2|
|Bye's Ship||593.6||Coopertown||598.0||Crawford's Delight||599.7||Ballad||606.3|
Melidron was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the astrogeographical location of Melidron, no information was provided in the system; in the absence of further information on the Deep Periphery no further detail is likely to be available on Melidron.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 76, "Deep Periphery (Rimward Sector)"