- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|Manufacturer||Master's Wings Aerospace|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Frame||Spectral Series RS1F|
|Power Plant||Hermes 325 XL|
Primary (Invictus) Configuration
|Communications System||Master's Voice Cel-Beta|
|Tracking & Targeting System||Master's Sight 2-Psi|
|Heat Sinks||13 Double Heat Sinks|
Demonstrating the rapid evolution even on the first Spectral the Striga, Precentor Vapula continued to refine and improve upon the high-powered multi-directional vectoring engines to boost their performance, the fighter is capable of sustained bursts of five and a half Gs, an advantage best suited to the elite cyber-enhanced Manei Domini. Likewise, the collapsible wing structures have also being tweaked, further enhancing the Spectral's hallmark, almost halving the fighter's profile to the point it resembles a shuttle or Escape Pod in vacuum where wing structures are superfluous.
Using a massive 325 XL Engine and twelve tons of Divine Shield-D Ferro-Aluminum armor, the Rusalka is a dedicated dogfighter with excellent speed and protection, while mounting eleven fixed Double Heat Sinks and still leaving 33 tons available in pod space of primarily energy weapons to enable to fighter maximum combat endurance.
Weapons and Equipment
The primary Invictus configuration mounts impressive forward firing weaponry with a nose mounted ER PPC and Artemis IV FCS enhanced LRM-15, supported by a set of two ER Medium Laser and a single Medium Pulse Laser in each wing. While a single ER Small Laser discourages pursuit, seven additional double heat sinks attempt to combat the high waste heat of a large energy weapon loadout to prevent the two tons of CASE protected LRM reloads from cooking off.
- Alt. Config. A (Dominus)
- Favoring a mix of missiles and Pulse Lasers, the Dominus configuration features a Large Pulse Laser, two Medium Pulse Lasers and a single ER Small Laser mounted in its nose bay, supported by pair of Artemis equipped MML-9's, one per wing. Two standard Medium Lasers ward the rear of the craft while a single extra Double Heat Sink barely enhances heat dissipation to protect the four ton CASE equipped ammo bay, normally divided into two tons of LRM and SRM reloads to take maximum advantage of the advanced Multi-Missile Launchers. BV (2.0) = 1,407, 1,479
- Alt. Config. C (Comminus)
- A short range ground attack variant, the Comminus mounts a mammoth MRM-40 in its nose, supported six Medium Pulse Lasers installed two each in the nose and each wing. A single ER Small Laser vainly protects the rear while an additional five double heat sinks attempt to keep the heat of this variant under control to prevent three tons of CASE protected missile reloads from exploding. BV (2.0) = 1,639
- Alt. Config. D (Luminos)
- A a high power short-range energy weapon variant, the Luminos features a nose-mounted Heavy PPC and twin ER Medium Lasers supported by a Large Pulse Laser in each wing. An additional six double heat sinks and ton of fuel allow this variant to remain on station for longer. BV (2.0) = 1,712
- Alt. Config. E (Eminus)
- A mixed longer ranged variant, the Eminus mounts a CASE protected Light Gauss Rifle supplied with two tons of reloads in its nose, supported by an ER Large and ER Medium Laser in each wing. A single standard Small Laser guards the rear while six added double heat sinks fight to keep the lasers firing. BV (2.0) = 1,721
Rusalka ("Rusałka") means water-nymph in Slavic languages.
- MUL online date for the Rusalka
- Technical Readout: 3075, pp. 100-101, "Rusalka OmniFighter Profile and BV listing"
- Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 203
- Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 204
- Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 205
- Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 206
- Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 207
- Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - The Cutting Edge, p. 208