Tactical Operations: Advanced Units & Equipment
|Tactical Operations: Advanced Units & Equipment|
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||05 June 2020 (PDF)|
|MSRP||$39.99 (Book & PDF)|
|Preceded by||Tactical Operations: Advanced Rules|
Tactical Operations: Advanced Units & Equipment is a rulebook that expands the BattleTech construction rules of the Tech Manual onto support vehicles as well as advanced weapons and equipment, that are above the complexity of the BattleTech core rules of Total Warfare. The book also includes the corresponding rules for the use of the introduced units and equipment during the game.
Tactical Operations: Advanced Units & Equipment was released alongside Tactical Operations: Advanced Rules, that covers additional optional rules to further enhance the gameplay itself.
From the back cover
|“||Forces On World!
Take your warfare to a whole new level of excitement! Deploy new forces and surprise your enemy with cutting-edge, prototype technologies! A daring commander can take advantage of any or all of these….if he’s brave enough to seize the moment! Tactical Operations: Advanced Units & Equipment is the one-source reference for advanced units types and advanced technologies. It includes an extensive Advanced Weapons and Equipment section, and the rules for playing and constructing advanced Support Vehicles and Mobile Structures.
- Advanced Support Vehicles
- Advanced Support Vehicle Construction
- Advanced Weapons and Equipment
- Advanced Battle Values
- Record Sheets
- The artwork used on the cover of Tactical Operations: Advanced Rules is a cropped version of the cover art originally used on the 1990 edition of the BattleTech Compendium.
- Together with Tactical Operations: Advanced Rules, the content of Tactical Operations: Advanced Units & Equipent made up the book Tactical Operations. But in June of 2020 it was split in two, because it was deemed to be too long with over 400 pages.