Current Battletech Rules
This article lists products that are considered to contain the current Battletech ruleset. Those in the Advanced and Expanded categories are optional, typically not tournament legal, but are available for a deeper game experience.
- Total Warfare (or BattleMech Manual for BattleMech only gameplay)
- Alpha Strike: Commander's Edition - Abstracted gameplay for faster and/or larger games
- Strategic Operations: Advanced Aerospace Rules
- Tactical Operations: Advanced Rules
- Tactical Operations: Advanced Units & Equipment
- Campaign Operations
- Interstellar Operations: BattleForce
- Interstellar Operations: Alternate Eras
There are 2 different systems that are used for Roleplaying in Battletech. A Time of War is more along the lines of a traditional system, where MechWarrior: Destiny focuses more on a narrative system.