- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
Sources for Ingersoll?
I can't find a single reference to the existence of an Aldis factory on Ingersoll in any of the sources mentioned in this article. Is it possible that it isn't listed in Objectives: Capellan Confederation is that it never existed? Can anyone find any reference to it at all?
- I am looking into this and will update if/when I find any sources.--Cache (talk) 10:52, 21 June 2020 (EDT)
- This is turning into quite a rabbit hole. It appears that DropShips and JumpShips erroneously assigned production of the Avenger, Excalibur, and Triumph to Andurien Industries (L). There is no such company in the Capellan Confederation. It appears that production of those three ships was erroneously assigned to Aldis Industries on Ingersoll (which does not exist) when this article originally was written. Later sources list Rashpur-Owens Incorporated as the manufacturer, which is likely what should have been listed in DS/JS. I have not seen official errata so the Andurien Industries (L) question needs to be posed to The Powers That Be. I have yet to locate a source for production of the KR-61 Long-Range Shuttle. Further, it appears that civilian shuttles such as the KR-61 have been assigned production sites in articles based on sources stating "civilian aerospace craft" rather than actual specified sources, which needs to be corrected.--Cache (talk) 12:36, 21 June 2020 (EDT)
- Relevant ruling on Andurien Industries:  Andurien Industries' listing in DropShips and JumpShips is an error. The three DropShips listed as manufactured by Andurien Industries should be assigned to Rashpur-Owens Inc. This accounts for the military products listed in this article for Ingersoll. Since I can find no source stating there is an Aldis on Ingersoll, I have removed that section. I also found no source specifying what type of aerospace craft are produced at their Tokyo aerospace facility. The listing of APC's is questionable as well.--Cache (talk) 20:21, 28 June 2020 (EDT)