Talk:Duchy of Andurien
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Read more →
Didn't these guys secede again during the Jihad? ClanWolverine101 06:59, 22 December 2010 (UTC)
- I'm not sure they really seceded so much as the rest of the FWL collapsed around their ears. Touring the Stars is far from definitive. --Scaletail 00:31, 23 December 2010 (UTC)
Changed the founding year to unknown even if it's listed in the Touring the Stars pdf. The date in that pdf is definitely wrong; according to Handbook: House Marik, the Duchy of Andurien already existed in the 26th century.
- But we don't ultimately know when it was properly incorporated as a Duchy. It was a certain bunch of worlds contested between the CapCon and FWL, but initially House Humphreys was only installed as governors, not by the title od Duke.
- I haven't checked the references yet but I suspect that the year may be correct and earlier mentions only refer to a region of space/group of systems that was somehow understood to belong together but wasn't a Duchy yet. So "Andurien" in the sense of "the political body that had existed for some time already and would later become the Duchy of Andurien". Frabby (talk) 02:26, 15 March 2021 (EDT)
- The general policy is "new trumps old" from what I've seen. If there is a conflict, make a note explaining it but leave the existing information as is. To take it a step further, pose the question in the official forums for a ruling. If it is ruled an error, then correct it and cite the ruling.--Cache (talk) 07:47, 15 March 2021 (EDT)