1001st Adder Sentinels (Clan Star Adder)
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
|1001st Adder Sentinels|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|Parent Formation||Mu Provisional Galaxy|
In 3059 the 1001st Adder Sentinels was formed using personnel that were former Clan Burrock warriors. This Cluster was then assigned to Mu Galaxy to bolster losses incurred in the Burrock Absorption. It was first stationed on Brim alongside the 152nd Sentinels. The rest of Mu Galaxy made a concerted effort to incorporate the new cluster into the Clan. 
By 3067 the Sentinels had relocated to a garrison post on Dagda. The warriors of the Cluster had become uneasy over the years as the customs and traditions of their former Clan were seemingly erased, however the provisional of new Burrock BattleMechs in 3066 help ease this tension. 
- CO: Star Colonel Ian Andersen
- Includes a Supernova Trinary, a Binary of Aerospace fighters in addition to five 'Mech Stars.
1001st Adder Sentinels (Regular/Questionable)
- CO: Star Colonel Victoria Lahiri
1001st Adder Sentinels (Green) at 30% full strength 
- CO: Star Colonel Ivan Earle
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 128, "1001st Adder Sentinels"
- Field Manual: Updated, p. 74, "Crusader Clans TO&E"
- Field Manual: Updated, p. 51
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 169