112th Scarlet Battle (Clan Blood Spirit)
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Animated MechWarrior Series Cancelled After Being Hit With Cease and Desist
- Read more →
|112th Scarlet Battle Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3066)|
|Parent Formation||Alpha Galaxy|
The Cluster missed the Burrock Absorption together with the Seventy-second Crimson Cuirassiers Cluster due to a jump-drive core leak on their JumpShip. With the destruction of Delta Galaxy, the 112th was transferred to Alpha. Between 3059 and 3066 Alpha Galaxy saw almost constant fighting fending off raids by Clan Star Adder, it appears that these raids reduced it in strength of this cluster to a point were is was disbanded  as it does not appear on the Clan roster of 3067.
- CO: Star Colonel Jen Vishio
- 3 'Mech Trinaries
- 1 Armor Trinary
- 1 Elemental Trinary
In Field Manual: Crusader Clans the Cluster is noted as being part of Beta Galaxy and also Delta Galaxy. Although the reference to it being part of Beta describes it fighting in the Burrock Absorption the main description of the Cluster says it took no active part.
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 31, "112th Scarlet Battle Cluster"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 36-41, "Seasons Change/Blood Spirit Touman"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 70, "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 29, "SaKhan Troy Boques"