11th Battle Force (Clan Fire Mandrill)
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
|Eleventh Battle Force|
|Unit Profile (as of 3072)|
|Nickname||The Phoenix Cluster|
|Parent Formation||Kindraa Mick-Kreese-Kline|
The Eleventh Battle Force was almost destroyed and rebuilt several times over the course of its history, which led to the nickname the Cluster currently holds; the Phoenix Cluster. It would often provide the needed 'Mech support to the Fourth Elemental Assault Force in combined arms ground assaults. The unit was stationed on Shadow from 3059 to 3067.
In 3067 Kindraa Mick-Kreese joined the Clan Blood Spirit assault on Clan Star Adder, sending two Clusters: the 11th battle Force and the 32nd Vanguard Cluster. Fighting alongside Iota Galaxy, they faced the Star Adders on Tathis. During the battle Kindraa Kline dropped into the middle of the combat, and the resulting confusion inflicted heavy losses on everyone involved, with many incidents of friendly fire. This was particularly devastating for Kindraa Kline taking seventy-five percent casualties.
The Blood Spirits and the Star Adders had been fighting on Circe for some time before saKhan Kline brought Kindraa Mick-Kreese-Kline to the planet in January 3071. She offered aid to the allied Blood Spirits but this was refused, after this she issued a Trial of Possession for two former Snow Raven enclaves that the Adder's had recently taken. Galaxy Commander Daniels refused as fighting was on going. Kilne landed her forces anyway which the Star Adders took as a breach of trial and declared both Clans dezgra and lifted zellbrigen against them. The Spirits and the Manrills called for hegira but were refused. In the fighting the half the cluster was destroyed before it escaped the planet.
It is unsure if the remnant of the Cluster supported the Fourth Elemental Assault Force in their attack on the Blood Chapels on Strana Mechty in December 3071. If they did survive this fighting they certainly did not survive the Vipers call for a Trial of Reaving against Kindraa Mick-Kline-Kreese-Sainze in January 3072.
- 5 Binaries
- 1 OmniMech Command Binary
- 1 BattleMech Binary
- 1 Mixed Binary of BattleMechs and Elementals
- 2 Binaries of Aerospace Fighters (one Veteran)
The Command Binary may trade 1 point of movement for a +1 modifier to hit and to be hit, up to 2 movement points can be used this way.
The Veteran Fighter Binary may declare a strafing run a high level dive, hits are scored on the punch table but a piloting roll must be made with a +2 modifier to avoid crashing.
SaKhan Kelton Meyers of Clan Goliath Scorpion placed the battle that decimated the cluster in 3071 on Albion and not Circe as in other sources. 
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 52, "Kindraa Mick-Kreese - Eleventh Battle Force"
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 150, "Clan Fire Mandrill Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 70, "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 40
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 17, "Monkey in the Middle"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 54-5, "Fuel for the Blood Feud"
- The Wars of Reaving, p.50
- Wars of Reaving, p. 81-82, "The Wolf At The Door"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 91, "Death Rides Forth"
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 175