12th Division (Word of Blake)
|12th Division - Harbingers of Blake|
|Unit Profile (as of 3070)|
|Nickname||Harbingers of Blake|
|Parent Formation||Word of Blake Protectorate Militia|
 Unit Brief
The Harbingers of Blake was thought at time of its reveal to be a unit that existed only on paper from various intelligence sources in '66. By Last of the Whitting Conferences, it existence was revealed. The unit became strengthened in 3070 with mass defection of the Free Worlds League's 6th Free Worlds Legionnaires on Oliver. The Legionnaires were split up and formed the Harbringers' Dreams of Sunrise and Blessed Converts Level III units. Within month of their Legionnaires defection, the 12th Division was assaulted by mercenary company, Legion of the Rising Sun. The Harbringers were victorious over them and shattered the merenary command. Later that year in December, Rebel Marik forces lead by Alys Rousset-Marik attacked the Harbringers extracted last remaining company of the Legion off the planet.
As of 3075, the 12th Division is part of forces operating in the "Marik Quarter" of Blake Protectorate.
The 12th Division specialized in defensive actions.
- Exact composition is unknown as of 3075, these are reported formation operating within it.
- Dreams of Sunrise III-Alpha
- Blessed Converts III-Beta
 Game Rules
Players may roll against the Random Rolling Table for House Marik. When the 12th Division is being used as the defender, it gains a positive modifier to its inititive rolls.
- ↑ Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 90 - "12th Division unit profile"
- ↑ Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 140 - "Rule Annex" - (Special ablity) mentions that unit get bonus when its the defender.
- ↑ Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 140, "Rules Annex"