Cameron St. Jamais
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Cameron St. Jamais|
Word of Blake
|Precentor Martial of the Word of Blake Militia|
|Spouse||Kali Liao (alleged lover)|
|Children||Cameron Victor St. Jamais-Liao (illegitimate)|
Cameron St. Jamais (b. 3027 - d. 3???) was the second Precentor Martial of the Word of Blake Militia, and as head of the Toyama Sect a member of the Ruling Conclave of the Word of Blake during the Jihad era. Even before the Jihad began, he was already secretly serving the Master. During his time as Precentor Martial, he was also in direct command of the Mars colonies.
Defecting to the Word of Blake in the wake of the ComStar Schism, the fanatical St. Jamais rose rapidly through the Blakist ranks, aided by his close friendship with Demona Aziz, suspected even to engage in a romantic relationship during the group's early days on Gibson. Taking her place as leader of the extremist Toyama Sect in the wake of her unexpected death, St. Jamais would further rise to the rank of Precentor Martial after the assassination of Trent Arian.
On the 30th of April 3078 it was revealed by Colonel Marcel Webb - Commanding Officer of the Star Seeds mercenary unit and head of security for the allied coalition - in a news broadcast from Kittery that the allied coalition was filing criminal charges on behalf of all the allied nations against a number of senior Word of Blake senior or high profile figures, including Cameron St. Jamais. The coalition intended to charge St. Jamais with terrorism, murder and genocide.
Titles and Ranks
|Precentor Martial of the Word of Blake Militia
| Succeeded by|
- He was rumored to have been the father of Kali Liao's son, Cameron Victor St. Jamais-Liao (born in 3064) with Word of Blake Precentor Cameron St. Jamais, there is potentially a second male child born in 3069 as well..
- Shattered Sphere, p. 111 "Precentor Martial Camerson St. Jamais"
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 82, "Charges Filed"
- Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, p. 84
- Jihad Conspiracies: Interstellar Players 2, p. 91
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 46 - "Kali's message to Cameron, regarding her revenge and their son".