251st BattleMech Division
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|251st BattleMech Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Nickname||The Upton Division|
|Parent Formation||XIV Corps|
The Two Hundred Fifty-first BattleMech Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764 the unit was assigned, as a part of the XIV Corps of the Fourteenth Army, to District 1 of the Draconis Combine Military Region and then later transferred to District 3 by 2765 to take part in the Periphery Uprising.They took heavy losses during the Hegemony Campaign to retake Terra and the division was disbanded by 2784; elements of the division went on to join the Federated Suns Specifically, Fox Company of the 142nd Battle Regiment's Second Battalion refused the order to abandon their posts. The commander of this company, Kieran McKinnon, encouraged Aleksandr Kerensky to support First Prince John Davion as the new leader of the Star League.
- 2511th Brigade 
- 2512th Brigade
- 2513th Brigade
- The Star League, p. 147, "Fourteenth"
- Starterbook: Sword and Dragon, p. 15
- The Star League, p. 133
- ComStar (sourcebook), p. 13
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 13